Sunday, November 30, 2008

Redneck Roots




Ok, so I was so inspired by Lori's blog about her and Cassie's carseat rig-job in the old brown van, that I decided that I had to post something about my redneck roots as well. So my dad was nice enough to let us use his truck and trailer to help us move. I of course was wanting to use my moms horse trailer that is all enclosed and super nice, but my dad, being the voice of reason that he is, decided that his brown trailer would be better since its bigger. I agreed, knowing how much crap we had to move and on the ONE condition that he power wash all the cow poop out of it.. My parents roll up in my dads super nice truck (that I luv to drive!) and this super sexy rusted out trailer. I felt about as close to a redneck as I have in a long time! My dad is soooo very proud of this trailer too. Of course its one of those things that he bought at some auction for like $10 or something and he loves it. We packed that thing as much as we could, twice and somehow got all of our crap to the new house. I cannot tell you how many looks we got driving this thing around! Everyone was staring at it...either wondering a) is that thing gonna fall apart or b) where can I get one just like it!
So for those friends of mine that don't know just how redneck I really am, now you do. =)

1 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Nothin' like a move in a horse trailer...cheaper than UHaul, right?? Been there, done that!