Sunday, November 16, 2008

Moving to SLC!!!



OK, so its been forever since I have posted anything on this blog. I am horrible at this! Anyways, our cute little family is moving to the snow. Ty and I took this picture while Mike was talking to a realtor Herriman about some homes. Mike got a job at US Bank and they want him to start on December 1. That is only 2 weeks away. I haven't packed a single thing and we have to move in 2 weeks...YIKES! We spent all weekend up north trying to find a house to live in. In case anyone is wondering, that sucks! I hate looking for homes to rent. We have a couple in mind and we will find out more tomorrow (11-17-08). The house we want is in Herriman, but if we don't get it, then we will live in Riverton.

2 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Yay! You posted! That is exciting that you are moving to SLC! (It is, right?) If you live in Herriman, you will be in Jera's neck of the woods!

Bearden Family said...

Yay! You will be in my neck of the woods! We love Herriman. You will have to look me up:)